This is a period of firsts. The focus of today is on enjoying new salaries but getting on the property ladder is top of mind whilst also paying off debt.
Watch the video below to learn more about this life stage.
MAKING SAVINGS SIMPLE
Where does your money go?
Starting out may involve a new job or progressing your career is an exciting time. A regular salary means the freedom to travel, buy a car or even start saving for your first home.
What you need to know
It can be easy to let money slip through your fingers. Setting up a budget and starting a regular savings plan will help you:
- Make the most of your money and enjoy the benefits of your hard work
- Get into a savings habit so you can build your wealth faster
- Increase the amount of money you have by earning interest
- Get peace of mind that you are being smart about your money
Follow these simple steps:
- Find a budget app that will help you make and stick to your budget
- Set up a regular savings plan so that money automatically comes out of your account each month
- Watch your savings grow
Count on us
A Count adviser can help you:
- Set up a regular investment plan
- Provide guidance on setting up a budget
BUYING A CAR
A car is more than just a way of getting from A to B. A car can provide new found freedom. Buying a car is one of the biggest purchases you'll make next to buying your own home. So how can you be confident that the price you have negotiated is a good one?
What you need to know
Making sure you get the best deal when purchasing a car can be time consuming and complex. Private Fleet and Vehicle Select can help you save time, money and stress. This service is simple and easy to use:
- Provide details of the vehicle you wish to buy
- You'll get a no obligation quote within 24 hours
- Private Fleet & Vehicle Select will help to organise a trade in of your existing vehicle
<< Back to Education Centre
Important information: The information on this web page is not advice and is intended to provide general information only. It does not take into account your individual needs, objectives or personal circumstances. You should consider talking to a financial adviser before making a financial decision. JSA Accounting is an Authorised Representative of Count Financial Ltd ABN 19 001 974 625 AFSL No. 227232 which is 85% owned by CountPlus Limited ABN 111 26 990 832 (CountPlus) of Level 17, 1 Margaret Street, Sydney 2000 NSW and 15% owned by Count Member Firm Pty Ltd ACN 633 983 490 of Level 17, 1 Margaret Street, Sydney 2000 NSW. CountPlus is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. Count Member Firm Pty Ltd is owned by Count Member Firm DT Pty Ltd ACN 633 956 073 which holds the assets under a discretionary trust for certain beneficiaries including potentially some corporate authorised representatives of Count Financial Ltd.